Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Otávio Augusto <ot...@bol.com.br> on 2003/12/30 17:40:31 UTC

html:select example

Would someone show me a very simple example of the use of an html:select tag? I did not understand its use.

I'd appreciate any simple example.

Thanks a lot.

Re: html:select example

Posted by Carl <mu...@altern.org>.
some working examples, but I'm not expert ;-)

	<c:forEach items="${partner.commonSize}" var="item">
	</c:forEach>

For the second one, It seems that there is other way to do the same,
using html:options or html:optioncollection, but I've never used it.

Good luck

Carl

RE: html:select example

Posted by Steve Raeburn <sr...@apache.org>.
I have some examples of Struts tags, including html:select, at
http://www.ninsky.com/struts

Various other examples are listed at
http://struts.sourceforge.net/community/examples.html

Steve

Sorry if this is a duplicate message, sent the first one from the wrong