Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Michael Brenner <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/02 11:53:59 UTC

Monitor Filetransfer

Hi,

i'm currently implementing kind of a filetransfer using cxf as client and
server. I'm using the DataHandler-class with enabled MTOM and everything
works perfectly. As the amount of data may be quite big I'm trying to
monitor the already transfered bytes.

I already watched the inputstream of the datahandler as well as the
outputstream of my client and realized that activity on those streams doesnt
have much to do with the amount of bytes sent over the network. it seems
that currently everything is read completely, transfered and than wrote into
a file completely.

Does anyone have an idea on how it could be possible to monitor the amount
of data?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best Regards,

Michael