Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jo...@Regions.com on 2004/01/16 05:36:36 UTC

clearcase builds

I would like to have the ability to specify files and versions (not all
the same) from rational's clearcase for a build, and am hoping someone can
give me advice on how to approach this.

Regards-
John

Re: clearcase builds

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
Hello John,

  You just need to generate a config spec and then execute "cleartool
setcs path". I usually create a separate snapshot view that hosts my
build scripts that I update once every four hours and all builds are
executed in their own views, so they cannot break the build framework
itself. There are many ways of doing it.

- Alexey.