Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> on 2019/11/04 15:40:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Ratis Thirdparty incubating Release 0.3.0 rc0

(As Mukul is out during the next few days / weeks I'm going to help him
to finish this release.)

The 72 hours are passed and we got 4 + 1 binding + non-binding votes
without any -1/0

The vote is PASSED. I will start the IPMC vote, soon.

Thank you for all the votes and the verification.
Marton