Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Douglas Bullard <db...@nurflugel.com> on 2012/01/15 03:58:30 UTC

Re: Best graphing utility for Ant-scripts

I’ll be immodest and suggest my Ant Script Visualizer - it parses Ant scripts and uses GraphViz to generate graphs.

It’s a Google Code project using Java WebStart, here’s the page with instructions and examples of the output: http://ant-script-visualizer.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/webstart/index.html

Hope this is close to what you’re looking for.

Douglas Bullard