Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by john pradeep <ye...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 21:24:55 UTC

[produce response] error code

Hi,
I am writing a kafka client, I tried to send a produce request and I get
back an error code on the partition as "*2*". but i couldn't find any
documentation on the description of this error code, any help?

Thanks,
John

Re: [produce response] error code

Posted by john pradeep <ye...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, Found the documentation, it was crc32 error - I fixed it.