Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deniz <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 01:06:10 UTC

Solr with Scala

Hi all,

I have a question about scala and solr... I am curious if we can use solr
with scala (plugins etc) to improve performance.

anybody used scala on solr? could you tell me opinions about them?

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...

Re: Solr with Scala

Posted by Tommy Chheng <to...@gmail.com>.
I have created a solr plugin using scala. It works without problems.

I wouldn't go as far as using scala improve solr performance but you
can definitely use scala to add a missing functionality or custom
query parsing. Just build a jar using maven/sbt and put it in solr's
lib directory.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM, deniz <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about scala and solr... I am curious if we can use solr
> with scala (plugins etc) to improve performance.
>
> anybody used scala on solr? could you tell me opinions about them?
>
> -----
> Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...

Tommy Chheng