Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Hitimana, IA (Izi)" <Iz...@eneco.com> on 2022/12/09 12:47:36 UTC

NTLMv2 authentication for PutSMBFile

Hi,

On our system we've seen that PutSMBFile uses an NTLM to authenticate on the domain. Is there a way to change this to NTLMv2? We are currently on an older version of NiFi (1.13.2)

I would love to hear your suggestions.

Best regards,

Izi Hitimana
DevOps Engineer | +31 (0)6 - 38 544 713

Eneco Energy Trade | Team Integration and Asset Control
Marten Meesweg 5 | 3068 AV | Rotterdam | eneco.com<http://www.eneco.com/>

[cid:image001.png@01D90BD4.01C65E10]

Climate Neutral in 2035. We're on it. Now. This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s)
and may be confidential. If this message is not intended for you, you are kindly requested
to notify the sender and delete the message.