Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/04/17 16:14:18 UTC

Home page with CSS fix...

... is available at http://www.swe-blog.net/tamaya/

In the evening I will spend a little bit time more an smaller problems
with the homepage...

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Links may have to be fixed, but I like some of the Bootstrap issues like
the top bar "hopping" when content has different length seems fixed with it.

Werner

Fwd: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
As Tamaya is about to put the new (Maven generated) HP live, I'll check out
what could be applied to DeviceMap in a similar way.
Might make it easier to publish content and also give us a slightly
revamped modern page.

Werner

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
I should have read the POM. It is late now here in Berlin an I will have
a look at it tomorrow.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
The repo is listed here:

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Agreed, the new site looks great so lets publish it.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
John,

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Basically there is a mvn plugin that should be able to deploy the site to
the site svn repo. Management of the current release may be done out of the
repo? We can discuss further tomorrow...

J Anatole

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Re: Home page with CSS fix...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JCP Star Spec Lead

*Blogs: **http://maketechsimple.wordpress.com
<http://maketechsimple.wordpress.com/> *
*Twitter:  @atsticks*

Re: Home page with CSS fix...