Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Boglarka Egyed <bo...@apache.org> on 2018/11/09 10:44:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop committer: Fero Szabo

On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am excited to welcome Fero Szabo
as a new committer to Apache Sqoop. Please join me in congratulating him
for this accomplishment!

Fero has a decent contribution to the code[1] containing new features,
bugfixes
and documentation updates and he is one of the most active
reviewers[2] on the project. He constantly helps others on the mailing
lists and
the Jira, as a part of this effort he is also trying to resurrect old
patches
that could be useful but were abandoned.

We look forward to Fero's continued contributions!

1: https://s.apache.org/Im35
2: https://reviews.apache.org/users/fero/reviews/