Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Eric Hoth <eh...@wcpss.net> on 2009/02/18 19:12:25 UTC

Availability of Code

It was mentioned at a Raleigh ISSA meeting that the VCL code was
available; did I miss it on the incubator site?  Who would be able to
answer questions regarding VCL use or more clearly its appropriateness in
our environment?

Cheers
Eric

Eric D. Hoth, Information Security Architect
Wake County Public School System
Raleigh NC
919.431.8143

"More people are killed every year by pigs than by sharks, which shows you
how good we are at evaluating risk."   -Bruce Schneier

Re: Availability of Code

Posted by John Bass <jc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

I cc'd Gigi Karmous-Edwards and Wayne Clark at mcnc. They are working on a
cloud plan for nc k12. Any questions/comments/ideas you have would be very
valuable to them.

Regards,

John Bass
john_bass@ncsu.edu