Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Denis Samoilov <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/04 23:37:14 UTC

scala client library

Hi Zookeeper community,

What is the best zookeeper client library to use in Scala now? I see
twitter util (i do not like twitter futures as my project uses standard
scala futures), curator (java but can be used in Scala). May be I miss
something better?

I just need basic functionality: get node value, subscribe to
modifications, ephemeral nodes (this is distributed configuration).

Thank you,
Denis

Re: scala client library

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I'm not aware of any other option for scala.

-Flavio