Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aidan O'Donnell <ai...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/01 11:10:14 UTC

Dependency build classpath

Hi,

I would like to output the classpath to a file using the dependency build
classpath plugin and goal.

I am using the following in my POM to no avail:

  <build>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>build-classpath</id>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>build-classpath</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
                <cpfile>output.txt</cpfile>
                <stripVersion>true</stripVersion>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Any suggestions would be most welcome

Aidan

RE: Dependency build classpath

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
The build classpath mojo is new to alpha-2. It should be released soon,
until then you can use a SNAPSHOT or build and install locally.