Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "benjiiiiii@gmail.com" <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 16:45:42 UTC

Acces to administration panel

Hi

I juste recently installed archiva.
Using my admin account, i can't do all the action i want to.
Exemple i can't acces "Repository group".

I've seen this http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-728, but there is
no solution for this issue.
Does anoy one have the same kind of issues.

Regards

--
Benjamin DREUX

Re: Acces to administration panel

Posted by Benjamin Dreux <dr...@uqam.ca>.
Hi
Thanks for taking time to respond to my SOS message.
I tried with chrome, on this the only security option which is
offered, is use a protection against malware and phishing.
Then i tried with firefox. I did with these option activated,
-prevent when a site try to install a complementary module
-block site which a signaled as attack sites
-block sites which are signaled as fake

With chrome after i enter my credential, o don't have more options
than the option i had as guest. If i click on "login" a second time,
then a text say that I'm already logged, and all the options appears.
Then i can use the user administration option (the whole block of
option) but i can't use the option about the repositories, the link
redirect me (i can see in in the apache log, which i use as a front
end for my tomcat) to the index, which say that i'm already logged.

If i used firefox, after a successful login, all option appears
correctly, but then i can't access to the page about the repository.
There is no redirection, it look like the page load, and then nothing
append.

Except for the apache log, i didn't see noting relevant to this situation.

Because of this i decided to use nexus instead.
But if you need it, i can respond any question about it, as long as
the project need it.

Have a good day.

--
Benjamin Dreux