Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> on 2005/01/06 00:47:00 UTC

Frames in Tapestry

Has anyone used frames successfully in Tapestry? I see there is a frame
component, but I haven't found any examples.

RE: Frames in Tapestry

Posted by Anatoli Krassavine <an...@intellidos.com>.
Hello Ted,

Yes - I have been coding frames in practically every project I did with
Tapestry.

I have never used the generic Frame component. My problem is that in current
implementation it is effectively static whereas in my workflows I usually
need to pass custom parameters from the frameset to frames. Therefore my
usual practice is to create a custom Frame component.

I would be very happy to help if I know what you want to achieve.

Cheers,
 Toly

Software Consultant
Intellidos Limited