Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2014/11/27 01:01:39 UTC

Re: Having a "Who uses X" page?

There are best practices that apply to all Apache projects:

  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking

Projects are free to come up with their own ways of doing this kind of
thing; however it is important that the overall impression keeps within
the spirit of being an independently governed project.

We don't have a specific blurb of text to say "these companies use our
software, but aren't directly related to our project governance" or the
like - if people have suggestions we can consider them!

- Shane