Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/21 03:31:18 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-33: Standardize connector metrics

Hi all,

I would like to start the voting thread for FLIP-33 which proposes to
standardize the metrics of Flink connectors.

In short, we would like to provide a convention and guidance of Flink
connector metrics. It will help simplify the monitoring and alerting on
Flink jobs. The FLIP link is following:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-33
%3A+Standardize+Connector+Metrics

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-33: Standardize connector metrics

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks everyone for voting. Here is the result:

binding +1s: 4 (Stephan, Yu, Jincheng, Becket)
There is no -1 or non-binding +1s.

FLIP-33 has been accepted.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin