Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org> on 2019/05/21 13:38:15 UTC

Cordova track at ApacheCon Vegas?

Hi, folks,

In perusing the CFP for ApacheCon North America, it looks like we have
(at least) 5 Cordova/Mobile submissions for the event.

Is there any chance that 1) You'd like to do a Cordova formal track at
the event and 2) someone from this list can step up to be the chair for
that track?

For a definition of what being chair entails, please see
https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/chairs.html

We'd love to have you, but will need someone to step up and own it. And
I kind of need to know this week, or I'll give the space to someone
else. (I also emailed the PMC mailing list, but no response there, so
trying again here.)

Thanks!

--Rich
Chair, ApacheCon North America

Re: Cordova track at ApacheCon Vegas?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the chance Rich.

I had a quick look at the talk proposals and it looked like there was quite
a bit of overlap, although I am sure we could have worked with the
presenters to build it out.  Unfortunately I personally can't commit the
time it would take to pull this off, and based by the number of replies you
got, we are all pretty busy.
Maybe next year, or maybe Berlin! (4 days left to submit)

Cheers,
  Jesse

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.