Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Greg Truty <gt...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/10/04 16:16:18 UTC

AxisServlet fixes

I have found that running AxisServlet there were cases where we were using
the printwriter and then trying to set the ContentType later.  This is a
violation of the servlet spec (and threw an exception within WebSphere).  I
cleaned up the lastest version in CVS w/the changes below by closing the
printwriter and returning out of the servlet prior to issueing the default
set of the ContentType.  I also firmed up the error paths where a wsdl or
list  command returned null documents.  Attached is the modified
AxisServlet.

(See attached file: AxisServlet.java)

Regards...Greg