Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Sachs <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 09:15:56 UTC

Re: Long JPA-Transactions

Spring will give you all feature you need and will need in a year...

My Frameworks for my archetype: ;)
    - Wicket
    - Wicketstuff-jquery
    - Spring
       - singleton-beans for all short-running transactions
       - session-beans with extended EntityManager for long running tx (
dont forget to commit the tx)
    - Hades (Generic JPA helper)
    - Quartz (Optional)
    - java.mail (Optional)
    - ActiveMQ (Optional)
       - asynch transactions
    - Maven build

I use no IDE-Plugins or JPA plugins or ... just plain java IDE

Martin

Re: Long JPA-Transactions

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hmm if you refactor your "daos" or domain classes you still need to
manually change your xml files..