Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Susheel Jalali <Su...@Coscend.com> on 2015/12/15 21:38:06 UTC

Download location of OM-3.1.0 Source code

Dear Maxim,

Is there a location / URL where we can download the source tar ball for
OM-3.1.0 Development?

Regards,

Susheel Jalali

Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site:<http://www.coscend.com/>www.Coscend.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Re: Download location of OM-3.1.0 Source code

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Susheel,

unfortunately current maven build doesn't create source artifact :(
please file JIRA issue and I'll try to address it before release

as workaround sources are always available in SVN

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax