Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/15 21:08:54 UTC

Monthly Meetup for September 2019.

Hi Team,
I cordially invite you to attend our 14th monthly meetup for the month of september 2019.
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/nglzdryzmbvb/

We are planning to record and publish all monthly meetups, very soon.Great efforts underway, so presenters from remote locations will be able to speak as well.

Please join #meetups slack channel, to keep up to date.

Thank you./Sree

Re: Monthly Meetup for September 2019.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Sree,