Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2005/06/24 17:17:47 UTC

Roller 1.2 ready for release?

Roller 1.2 final is in production on a number of servers now. Several
small fixes were made during the production deployments and those fixes
have been incorporated into the ROLLER_1_2_RELEASE tags.

I think we're ready for a release. Any comments?

Here is the release summary:
<http://www.rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RollerRelease_120>
<http://tinyurl.com/dkqxp>

-Dave