Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Garvice Eakins <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/10 00:40:28 UTC

Mailet-Matcher config

Hi,

Trying to figure out the Mailet/Matcher functionality of James.

I created a basic mailet that inherited from GenericMatcher.
It takes information from the Mail message, makes a few Rest webservice
calls checking the Sender Address against the recipient address, And stores
some of the data from the email in a MySql DB through the Rest Service.

Based on this I don't think I need a Mailet do I..? But I don't really
understand how to register my Matcher with James, and from what I see it
looks like I need both somehow?

I'm using James 3.2.3

Re: Mailet-Matcher config

Posted by Garvice Eakins <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a bunch, not sure how I missed this. Saw it for James 2.x

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 2:58 AM, Norman Maurer <norman.maurer@googlemail.com

Re: Mailet-Matcher config

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi there,

Re: Mailet-Matcher config

Posted by Garvice Eakins <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: SMTP AUTH

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Not that I know. Do you think it is?
Thx,
Eric

RE: SMTP AUTH

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.
Hey,

SMTP AUTH

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Mailet-Matcher config

Posted by Garvice Eakins <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Mailet-Matcher config

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi there,

RE: Sent Box

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.
Hey,
I was able to copy the mail to the sent folder using imap after sending it via smtp.......
A server side solution would be preferred(if you guys have time)....
Thanks.
Kendrick.

Re: Sent Box

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This is a recurring request (for Spam, Sent Items...), so I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1365 Implement a ToFolder
mailet.

I don't know when I could work it out, but ping us in a week or two to
relaunch this if you don't see something before.

thx,

Eric

RE: Sent Box

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.