Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by robbush <ro...@credit-suisse.com> on 2011/04/29 21:31:05 UTC

xmlbeans change output

Hi,

I have an FpML Schema that has been compiled into xmlbeans. The end user
wants an element like:

`<fxCurve id="EURUSD">

 </fxCurve>`

However, when I create the data in my code it comes out like this:

`<pricingStructure id="USDCAD" xsi:type="FxCurve"

</pricingStructure>`

The document that I have says that fxCurve has a base type of
PricingStructure and PricingStructure is an abstract complex type which I
must "transform" into an fxCurve:

FXFxCurve fxcurve = (FXFxCurve) pricingStruct
                .changeType(FXFxCurve.type);

Is there any way to change this somehow or manually force?

Thanks