Posted to users@camel.apache.org by louisparks <lp...@loupy.com> on 2012/02/13 19:03:02 UTC

Re: Dynamic reloading of routes with SpringXML

It appears as though the method loadRoutesDefinition was deprecated in 2.9.
Is there another prefered method to do this then?  I also need a way to load
in the DataFormats in dynamically the same way.  I can't seem to find
anything to allow for that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Louis

Re: Dynamic reloading of routes with SpringXML

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

The loadRoutesDefinition() is deprecated at the CamelContext level and has
been leveraged to ModelCamelContext [1] where you can make use of
setDataFormats() as well.

Also note that as a side effect the Impl class
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext now implements this new
ModelCamelContext interface.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/model/ModelCamelContext.java

Babak