Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/06/21 04:15:45 UTC

Jake woes

I've burned quite a bit of time trying to get it to work, and I'm a bit
realizing that it's probably not worth continuing. By fiddling with
dependencies I can get it to run, but tasks are being run multiple times
when they shouldn't be, and there's no reason I should need to fiddle the
deps to get it to run.

So... any objections if I delete Jakefile and replace it with
a Gruntfile.js?

Re: Jake woes

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
:) who needs the dalek.