Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2006/09/14 02:07:27 UTC

WSDL2Java for a wsdl file with multiple porttypes

How do I use WSDL2Java to generate code for a wsdl file with multiple
portTypes in it?

Both eclipse plug-in and command line versions of the WSDL2Java tool
seem to
generate code for only one of the port types in my wsdl. I don't see how
I generate code
for all the port types in my wsdl file.

Thanks,

Gul

Re: Blocker for Axis2 v.1.1: WSDL2Java for a wsdl file with multiple porttypes

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Also FYI, WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder is not in the current axis2 svn
code. So you are using 1.0 and not the nightly. It may help if you
tested the same with WSDL2Java command line with the nightly.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ali Sadik Kumlali <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Gul,

Please have a look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-965?page=all ?

If this change also affects the generator, then, you need to use nightly built of Axis2.

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali