Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bahram Maskanian <b....@venusproject.org> on 2017/10/12 12:03:38 UTC

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice 4 Wiki

Dear Apache Open Office,

First, I like to thank you for developing and offering such a great
suite of programs to the public free of charge.   I am using MAC OS
Sierra,  and as a Persian American I have been using it for my Farsi
communication, however after version 4.0.1 every single update
released has not been working properly in Persian language as before.
  Recently I downloaded the latest 4.1.3 to see if the problem still
exist, and it does.  I am still using the 4.0.1, but I thought you
might want to know about the existing problem.

Thanks again,
Bahram Maskanian

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice 4 Wiki

Posted by Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Can you please link the bugs from LO?
I try to take care after I have some more time.

Please note that we might have different processes to LO. I am concerned that users get different from our BZ processes out then they expect. That's all.

Thank you for your hint. I will have a look.

All the best
Peter

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org>.
Hi Peter, all