Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Consultant, Rajeswari" <Rc...@priceinteractive.com> on 2001/03/16 16:05:25 UTC

createProcessingInstruction

Hi,

I want to create the following instruction

<?xmlagain version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

How do I use the method Document.createProcessingInstruction to create this.

I tried
doc.createProcessingInstruction("xmlagain", "version=\"1.0\"
encoding=\"UTF-8\"");

It does'nt seem to work.

Thanks
Raji

Re: createProcessingInstruction

Posted by Elena Litani <hl...@jtcsv.com>.
Hi, Raji,

> How do I use the method Document.createProcessingInstruction to create this.
>
> I tried
> doc.createProcessingInstruction("xmlagain", "version=\"1.0\"
> encoding=\"UTF-8\"");
> It does'nt seem to work.

Can you be more specific? You are using the method correctly, so I would
not expect any problems..

Thx,
Elena