Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by lahir marni <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 05:28:24 UTC

(Unknown)

hi,

when i open the source of hadoop-1.0.4 i can see many files. I donot
understand which one to start. can you suggeest me a way to understand the
source code for hadoop-1.0.4

thanks,
Lahir

Re:

Posted by Ling Kun <lk...@gmail.com>.
Hi, lahir:

    you can start by setting  up a hadoop cluster, and look into the
bin/start-all.sh shell script.

Ling Kun

--
http://www.lingcc.com