Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2020/04/05 21:41:05 UTC

Rya April Board report draft - please comment

Hi,

I hope everyone is healthy despite these very strange times we are having.

Below is the draft of the report for the ASF board, due on Wednesday.
Please let me know if you have any comments. I'll submit the report on
Tuesday. If anyone has time to commit some of the simple outstanding pull
requests it would be great - I'm busier than I thought I would be due to
the virus.

Thanks,
Adina

The mission of Apache Rya (pronounced "ree-uh" /rēə/) is the creation and
maintenance of software related to scalable storage, retrieval, and analysis
of RDF data

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Membership Data:
Apache Rya was founded 2019-09-17 (7 months ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 11 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 1:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. (project founded in September 2019)
- No new committers were added.

## Project Activity:
-Last release was Rya version 4.0.0 (incubating) released on July 27, 2019
-Planning for first release as TLP

## Community Health:
-95 subscribers to the dev list
-little activity on the mailing list