Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/07/26 14:15:44 UTC

Request for CHAOSS Community Interviewees

Hi All

I’ve had a request from someone from the Community Health Analytics Open Source Software project (CHAOSS).

https://chaoss.community/

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/chaoss-project-creates-tools-to-analyze-software-development-and-measure-open-source-community-health/

They are interested in talking to people from Apache about open source community health metrics. Their objective is to improve their understanding of open source project health.

I’ve already made a request on the Apache Kibble dev list (http://kibble.apache.org/) since Kibble can also be used to look at community metrics, so might want to become involved with CHAOSS.

The interview is expected to take approximately 45 minutes so if you are interested in being interviewed by CHAOSS then please let me know and I will put you in contact with them.

Thanks
Sharan