Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mateu Batle <ma...@tragnarion.com> on 2008/07/03 15:05:32 UTC

locking not fully working with authz

Hi guys,

just to comment one bug we might have found. It has to do with locking
and authz (per directory access control), basically the problem is that
a user cannot commit a locked file by himself if this user does not have
write permissions to the root directory (even if the locked file is not
in the root directory).
This was tested with our production server, which is in version 1.4.3

cheers
  Mateu

Re: locking not fully working with authz

Posted by Mateu Batle <ma...@tragnarion.com>.
Sorry, I found that this was already reported and fixed in 1.5 (issue 2700).

cheers
  Mateu