Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/24 11:36:06 UTC

Cluster hangs at times when making calls with Ignite thin client Java, but works thru SQLLine console

HI

We do use Ignite 2.8.1 and use Java thin client for all Ignite operations.
Sometimes, it works fine from SQLLine console like querying a single record
by running the select statement , but the same thing with java KV API does
work from Java thin client, are there any known issues or limitations with
Java thin clients like thread contention or anything..any ways of
configuring threads especially for thin clients. Is it a single threaded ??

Thanks
Naveen

Re: Cluster hangs at times when making calls with Ignite thin client Java, but works thru SQLLine console

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Maybe it is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13863?

If it is not, please provide thread dumps from nodes in the cluster.

Ilya Kasnacheev