Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexander Vakhitov <av...@yandex.ru> on 2006/10/16 15:33:43 UTC

tomahawk checkbox

Hello!
I want to make a list of checkboxes with links near each of them in my page.
I make
<h:dataTable values="#{...}" var="obj">
 then, inside it i place the
<t:selectManyCheckbox id="cbspread" layout="spread" value="#{someBean.someValue}">
and inside the
<h:column>
I write
<t:checkbox for="cbspread" index="#{obj.index}"/> <h:commandLink ...>
then I close the tags.
In the end there is a button:
<h:commandButton action="#{...}/>
I get an error: when i select some checkboxes and press the button,
the method someBean.setSomeValue isn't run at all! but no error messages appear. Seems that <t:selectManyCheckbox> with layout=spread doesn't work right.

Am I right? What is wrong with my code?
I use the reference implementation of jsf and tomahawk 1.1.3.

Thank you!
--
Alexander Vakhitov, russian student