Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Janaka Thilakarathna <bj...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 17:58:02 UTC

GSoC 2016: Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage

Hi, Everyone!

I am Janaka Chathuranga from Sri Lanka. I am also a participant of Google
Summer of Code 2016. My project is to implement MongoDB storage plugin for
Tajo (TAJO-2079 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-2079>).

I am writing this email to introduce myself to the community and to thank
everyone who helped me during the application period. Specially my mentor
Jaehwa and Jihoon helped me a lot during the application period. Thank you
very much!

Further, I am really excited and hope to work with you guys in the future!

Thanks!

Regards,
Janaka

Re: GSoC 2016: Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.
I'll look forward to your contribution.

Regards,