Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/03 16:09:00 UTC

[VOTE] Regular beta releases

As per the ongoing discussion, this is a vote to introduce a new
procedure: regular weekly beta releases until Tapestry 4.0 is ready
for release. I will take primary responsibility for producing the
release and the release announcements, though volunteers will also be
welcome. Work will primarily occur on the weekend.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1

P.S.  I'm rebuilding my laptop right now, so probably won't get to the
beta-6 build until tomorrow or monday.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

[RESULT] Regular beta releases

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
As per the ongoing discussion, this is a vote to introduce a new
procedure: regular weekly beta releases until Tapestry 4.0 is ready
for release. I will take primary responsibility for producing the
release and the release announcements, though volunteers will also be
welcome. Work will primarily occur on the weekend.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
David Solis: +1
Paul Ferraro: +1
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1
Geoff Longman: +1

Non-Binding Votes:

Kevin Menard: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1

Note: MB expressed a +1 in the discussion leading up to the vote.

Re: [VOTE] Regular beta releases

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
Paul Ferraro: +1 (binding)

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Kevin Menard: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 9/3/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As per the ongoing discussion, this is a vote to introduce a new
> procedure: regular weekly beta releases until Tapestry 4.0 is ready
> for release. I will take primary responsibility for producing the
> release and the release announcements, though volunteers will also be
> welcome. Work will primarily occur on the weekend.

+1 for me.

--
Massimo

Re: [VOTE] Regular beta releases

Posted by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com>.
Richard Lewis-Shell: +1 (binding)

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fi...@stubkjaer-adamsen.dk>.
Filip S. Adamsen: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Geoff Longman + 1

On 9/6/05, Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Harish Krishnaswamy: +1
>
> On 9/3/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > As per the ongoing discussion, this is a vote to introduce a new
> > procedure: regular weekly beta releases until Tapestry 4.0 is ready
> > for release. I will take primary responsibility for producing the
> > release and the release announcements, though volunteers will also be
> > welcome. Work will primarily occur on the weekend.
> >
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
> >
> > P.S. I'm rebuilding my laptop right now, so probably won't get to the
> > beta-6 build until tomorrow or monday.
> >

> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
> > Creator, Jakarta HiveMind
> >
> > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > and project work. http://howardlewisship.com

The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle:
Announcement Feed: