Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by srinivasarao v <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/06 16:23:10 UTC

Indexing problem

Hi all,
          I am trying to crawl a website with depth 5. But while indexing,
it is throwing an error "java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/tmp/hadoop/mapred/local/index/_-1541990873/_17.tis (Too many open files)".
Can anyone reply me with the solution?

Thanks
Srinivas

Re: Indexing problem

Posted by vishal vachhani <vi...@gmail.com>.
you can reduce the maxMerge and minMerge factors in nutch-default.xml file.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vishal Vachhani

Re: Indexing problem