Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/29 23:38:28 UTC

Compilation Problem

Hi;

When I clean install the project at master branch I get that error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project platform.launcher.storageless:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.clerezza:platform.launcher.storageless:jar:0.9-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.main:jar:4.3.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.framework.security:jar:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.main:jar:4.3.0-SNAPSHOT

Maven repository does not have the recent jars.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Compilation Problem

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Furkan

We are using the snapshot version because of:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3893

The jars are here:
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.main/4.3.0-SNAPSHOT/and
this snapshot repository is in the apache parent. So it's strange that
they are not found.

Cheers,
Reto