Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Steve Amerige <St...@sas.com> on 2015/06/19 14:01:31 UTC

Got it! Groovy in Action, Second Edition

I just received my paperback copy of Groovy in Action, Second Edition
<http://www.manning.com/koenig2/>!  I ordered it on May 11th, 2011 via
the MEAP <http://www.manning.com/> program.  This has got to be some
kind of record for MEAP... 4 tantalizing years in the making!  But it
was well worth it.  I've now got 915 pages of delicious Groovy to read!
And, of course with MEAP, I've been reading for some time.  [This may
sound like I'm hawking the book, but I'm just a developer who is very
glad to see, finally, an authoritative book that will help corporate
folks be happier that Groovy is solid!]

To all the authors, editors, and contributors of every kind that helped
make this happen, please accept my thanks!

Happiness,
Steve Amerige
Principal Software Developer, Fraud and Compliance Solutions Development
SAS Institute, 100 SAS Campus Dr, Room U3050, Cary, NC 27513-8617

Re: Got it! Groovy in Action, Second Edition

Posted by Dierk König <di...@canoo.com>.
Enjoy!

Dierk