Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by ma...@gxs.com on 2014/07/16 06:19:31 UTC

problems with xalan 1.11 on hp-ux

Hey Gang,

I'm trying to upgrade to xalanc 1.11 on my hp-ux 11.31.  I'm getting a runtime error out of the XalanTransformer class, calling the transform method.  The failure occurs as one transform method calls the other.  Has anyone seen this?

Mark

Mark Morse
Sr. Software Developer | Document Semantics
Phone:    +1 (972) 643 3005
Website: www.opentext.com<http://www.opentext.com>

[http://www.opentext.com/2/emailsupport-logo-opentext-2010.gif]<http://www.opentext.com/2/email-signature-logo>

GXS is now OpenText.

Re: problems with xalan 1.11 on hp-ux

Posted by Scott Yuan <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Mark,

My guess is that the error may be relating to a known issue with Xalan-C 1.11 where an error in XSLT can cause Xalan.exe to crash.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANC-744?filter=-4&jql=project%20%3D%20XALANC%20ORDER%20BY%20createdDate%20DESC

Scott L. H. Yuan

 Subject: problems with xalan 1.11 on hp-ux
 To: dev@xalan.apache.org