Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by lalith <la...@keyusa.com> on 2006/01/29 16:22:37 UTC

Hi | Dynamic Forms

Hi,

  can we develop Dynamic Forms easiliy with the help of
Beehive?.Applications user can have the ability to develop Application Forms
which contains all html form fields etc.He can able to add labels and
captions.Also,ability to give the display of form elements.Other users can
able to use those forms.

can we do it using beehive easiliy?

Thanks,
LALITH

Re: Hi | Dynamic Forms

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lalith,

If I understand your description of the application you're building, I think
you will need to implement the support for the admin users such that your
app persists the data (DB, XML files, whatever) about the forms and
associated fields (labels, form controls, etc). Your app would then retrieve
this data and build the desired HTML page and form to display to the other
users. The Beehive NetUI framework does not specifically have this type of
feature built in but certainly you could build the application using NetUI.
I would imagine various admin page flows for the creation and management of
the forms and meta-data, maybe a publishing flow to manage when the forms
would be available to the user, The user flows of your application would
have to handle getting the parameters from the request since the forms are
defined by your admins at run time.

Hope that helps.
Carlin

RE: Hi | Dynamic Forms