Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/03 17:16:28 UTC

Re: Upgrading to XenServer 7.x

Thanks for the replies guys.
I have checked the code, and if there are more than one SR with the name
"XenServer Tools", it throws that exception.
These to SRs were created by XenServer during the upgrade process. Then, my
question is, are the content of these SRs the same? I mean, are the
"systemvm.iso" that they store the same? If so, we could remove this check
and use the first one we retrieve.

Pierre, is it possible for you to check that?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Upgrading to XenServer 7.x

Posted by Khosrow Moossavi <km...@cloudops.com>.
Paul

I don't think that is relevant here (I'm not entirely sure though) but the
change was literal "xs-tools.iso" to "guest-tools.iso"

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

RE: Upgrading to XenServer 7.x