Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/11 07:00:20 UTC

global disable() method not recognised?

Hi,

I'm trying to make an object view-only for some of its lifecycle, but the
global disable() action method indicated in the documentation is not being
recognised as a special one, ie:

    public String disable(Identifier.Type identifierType) {
        return (!getStatus().equals(Status.ACTIVE))
                ? "Only ACTIVE Participants can be edited"
                : null;
    }

I get a 'Disable' action button appearing on the page. Am I missing some
detail?

Thanks

Re: global disable() method not recognised?

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.
Onto it

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Thx.