Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Hamedany, Allen" <Al...@revivio.com> on 2003/01/25 01:12:18 UTC

C++ Code Generation using Velocity templates

Hi,

I am new to Velocity. I have seen Velocity used for generating Java code
from XML (XSD) files in Poseidon (Java-based IDE) and JBuilder.
Has anyone attempted to generate C++ code from an XML/XSD file? If so
how difficult is it to tweak the existing templates (that generate Java)
to create C++ code instead or should I start from scratch?
Does anyone know of a tool that would do this, i.e. generate C++ code
from XML file?

Thanks,
-Allen