Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net> on 2006/07/26 07:32:19 UTC

Spamassassin -r on Already Spam?

Spamassassin -r is supposed to be used to report spam that sneaks thru.

According to the wiki it feeds it back into bays, and spamcop and Razor2
etc.

Most of the spam I see creeping in is just over the limit, its already
marked as spam, often based largely on the bayes score, but seldom
know to spamcop or Razor.

I've been reporting these with sa -r. so that Razor etc get
some additional data points.

So the question is, what does it do to my bayes when I feed
it spam it already properly scored as spam??

Am I messing up my Bayes in an attempt to help out razor
and spamcop?

--
John Andersen

Re: Spamassassin -r on Already Spam?

Posted by Stuart Johnston <st...@ebby.com>.
John Andersen wrote:

> Am I messing up my Bayes in an attempt to help out razor
> and spamcop?

No, it helps.