Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Raffaele Spazzoli <rs...@imolinfo.it> on 2006/04/04 15:54:00 UTC

publishing using wsdl of external services

I have the following use case:
given an internal endpoint a binding component is used create a
correspondig external endpoint so that the service is published outside
the esb. With the wsdl generated by the external endpoint a and an
appropriate tool a client is generated.
I have problems implementing the last part because the binding of the
exposed wsdl is "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/binding/service+engine"
which is not correctly treated by most automated tool. This at least
happens for the http component.
I think the binding should be "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http",
and may be other things should be done to be soap compliant.

bye
Raffaele

Re: publishing using wsdl of external services

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This has just been fixed.
See http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-379

Cheers,