Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/02 20:28:30 UTC

web site and documentation

Hi all,

I've just checked in some work on the migration of the web site and
documentation. Everything is under src/doc/xooki for the moment. If nobody
disagree in the coming days, I will move this doc in src/doc (and remove
what was previously under src/doc, and put those files to be the Ivy home
site at http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/. Does this require a vote? Could
someone tell me how can I create the http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ web
site?

Xavier

Re: web site and documentation

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
On Jan 5, 2007, at 2:09 PM, Xavier Hanin wrote:

> If it's ok, then maybe one could modify the Ivy incubator page to
> state that
> the website is no more "to be created".

Done,
Antoine

Re: web site and documentation

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

I've just checked out the documentation to people.apache.org as indicated by
Antoine, the Ivy site should be available at
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ in approximately an hour. I hope it will be
ok, feel free to report any problem, mistake or legal issues should you find
some.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 1/4/07, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Xavier,
>
> the ivy site would go on people.apache.org under /www/
> incubator.apache.org/ivy
>
> what you would do to create it would be :
>
> logon to people.apache.org as xavier
>
> cd /www/incubator.apache.org
>
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/trunk/doc ivy
>
> this does not require a vote
>
> after the initial installation, the procedure would be
>
> cd /www/incubator.apache.org/ivy
> svn update
>
> you just need to check that you can logon to people.apache.org [done
> by ssh].

Thanks Antoine, so I'll do it this week-end, unless someone tell me there's
something wrong with what I've done so far.

Xavier

Regards,

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Xavier,