Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 15:43:09 UTC

signout and encryption key in session

I encode  url in wicket suggested way  ie using
CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy.
this strategy stores encryption key in session so If I signout user and
redirect   him to a wicket page I get bad padding or  encryption related
exceptions  becasue session is no more and key to decocde and encode url was
in session. .

is there any  way to retain the encryption key and also signout user ?

Re: signout and encryption key in session

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
No i am not constructing new page I am just returning the  class for that
page .

I am using
	public <C extends Page> RestartResponseException(Class<C> pageClass)
	{
		RequestCycle.get().setResponsePage(pageClass);
	}

here the code for   AuditWicketApplication.SignInPageHelper()

	public static class SignInPageHelper {
		ApplicationSettings
applicationSettings=SpringApplicationContext.getBean("applicationSettings");
		public Class<? extends  WebPage> getSignInPage(){
			return applicationSettings.getSignInPageClass();
		}
		public Class<? extends  WebPage>  getSignedOutPage(){
			return applicationSettings.getSingedOutPageClass();
		}
	}

Re: signout and encryption key in session

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Why are you constructing a new page?  Just use the page class so that it's a
bookmarkable page rather than a session-relative page.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:27 AM, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> here is the code for signout
>

>                ((AuditWebSession)(Session.get())).signout();
>                setRedirect(true);
>                throw new RestartResponseException(new
> AuditWicketApplication.SignInPageHelper().getSignedOutPage());
>

> AuditWebSession is a subclass of   AuthenticatedWebSession
>

> AuditWicketApplication.SignInPageHelper().getSignedOutPage()    return  a
> wicket page class

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: signout and encryption key in session

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
please show your signout code